The bee caused an allergic reaction to appear

I told the youngsters to stay away from the A/C component by the home office window, because I thought there were these inside of the unit.

I heard some different buzzing sound coming from the window A/C unit, but I was waiting for our sibling to visit on the weekend. I was going to get him to check it out so I did not end up getting stoned. I have a bad allergy to bees. When I was a kid, the smallest Sting from a bee was life-threatening. The allergy is not as severe now that I am old. If I get stung, I swell up and have trouble breathing. I carry an EpiPen in our bin just in case I ever have a problem. I’m not sure if any of our youngsters are allergic to bees. I haven’t taken them to a specialist to be serviced; Yesterday I found out that our oldest son Jack has the same horrible allergy as me. The youngsters were out back playing ball and a single of them kicked the ball behind the A/C unit! Jack went behind the unit to fetch the ball and while he was back there, he got stung by a bee. I heard Jack start screaming and then the people I was with and I heard our other youngsters starting to yell. I ran out of the home office and into the backyard. Jack was sitting on the ground next to the A/C component and he was grasping his throat. I right away went back into the house to grab the EpiPen. I diagnosed his arms and legs for a sting. As soon as I saw the sting from the bee, I injected the medicine.

click this link to find more information