Didn’t know it was gas fireplace

I have some deep concerns over the kids growing up today.

From the limited experience I have with them, they are terrible.

They do not look up from their phones for three straight seconds, and they aren’t using that space-age tool to gain any valuable knowledge, that is for sure. I’m blown away time and time again by all the common sense things these idiots don’t know. For instance, I learned recently that my 16 year old niece doesn’t know what taxes are. It’s not that she’s having trouble filing her own taxes, which is understandable – no, she literally didn’t know about taxes. Federal, state, or sales. I almost cried when we had that talk, and so did she. Don’t even get me started on my 14 year old nephew, though, because he’s even more clueless. The other day he legitimately almost burnt down my house trying to increase the air temperature by a few degrees. How is this possible, you ask? Well, I left the little moron alone to go rent a Redbox movie yesterday, and in that time he decided the indoor air temperature was insufficient. Rather than adjusting the thermostat, like a human would, he decided it was best to light up the fireplace. Isn’t this off to a bad start? Well so was his fire. Apparently he could not get the logs to light, so in his “freezing cold desperation,” he decided to dump lighter fluid all over the fireplace. This would be a dangerous situation normally, it it was a wood burning fireplace… however, I own a gas fireplace. This stupid kid set fire to my fake plastic logs. The melted puddle of plastic and lighter fluid was finally starting to heat up the house, right as I walked in the front door.



Indoor air cleaning system